Thinking about WWOOFing this fall or winter, either close to home or in another state? Not sure where to start, or how to find the right farm for you?
Join Tori, WWOOF-USA’s Outreach Program Manager, on Wednesday, November 5 for a short and fun webinar on the basics of WWOOFing – and learn how to get started!
The following questions and more will be answered:
- How do I become a WWOOFer?
- What do I need to go WWOOFing?
- How do I find the right farm?
- What do hosts expect from WWOOFers?
- What are the benefits of a membership?
- How do I know I’ll be safe on the farm?
- Tips & advice from experienced WWOOFers!
- Special $10 membership discount for seminar attendees.
PLUS, get your personal questions answered & connect with a helpful WWOOF staff member!
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2019
Time: 4:00-4:45pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Who’s invited: Anyone who wants to learn more about WWOOFing.
*Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email with call in instructions. A PowerPoint presentation will be displayed, so we recommend joining via a laptop or desktop computer.
Have a friend or family member who may be interested in WWOOFing? Please tell them about this event!