Thinking about WWOOFing? Not sure where to start, or how to find the right farm for you?
Join Tori, WWOOF-USA’s Outreach Program Manager, on May 14 for a short seminar on the basics of WWOOFing and learn how to get started!
The following questions and more will be answered:
- How do I become a WWOOFer?
- What do I need to go WWOOFing?
- How do I find the right farm?
- What do hosts expect from WWOOFers?
- What are the benefits of a membership?
- How do I know I’ll be safe on the farm?
- Tips & advice from experienced WWOOFers!
- Special membership discount for seminar attendees.
PLUS, get your personal questions answered & connect with a helpful WWOOF staff member!
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Time: 4:00-4:45pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Who’s invited: Anyone who wants to learn more about WWOOFing.
*Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email with call in instructions. A PowerPoint presentation will be displayed, so we recommend joining via a laptop or desktop computer.
Have a friend or family member who may be interested in WWOOFing? Please tell them about this event!